The Online Prenatal Consultation and Assessment is a thorough one on one meeting with Selina to assess your movements, get personalized guidance on what exercises you should be working on during pregnancy, and to learn all about your core and pelvic floor and how they play a critical role in the labor and recovery process. We will do a movement assessment, education session on core and pelvic health.
Some of the things we cover (but not limited to) are:
- Pregnancy fitness considerations
- How to modify exercises in pregnancy,
- How to prepare your mind and body for birth
- How to build a strong foundation in pregnancy to get a head start in your postpartum recovery
- How to minimize diastasis recti
- So much more!
After the consultation, you will receive a detailed email with all of our findings as well as video demonstrations of all the recommended exercises. You can ask any questions in this one-on-one opportunity and you will come away with tons of knowledge and feeling more prepared for your birth and postpartum.